A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their team, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BUSBAC SERVEIS SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
Likewise, BUSBAC SERVEIS SL informs the user that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if he wishes, prevent them from being installed on his hard disk.
Here we provide the links from various browsers, through which you can make these settings:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookies # ie = ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_US
- Operates from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
BUSBAC SERVEIS SL analyses the navigation of your website through the service provided by Google Analytics, web page in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Thus, BUSBAC SERVEIS SL informs its users that:
- The capture of information about the use of this website by our users through Google Analytics is only done by Google in its own name (and does not do so either on behalf or on behalf of BUSBAC SERVEIS SL), without having BUSBAC SERVEIS SL access at any time to this information (but only to aggregated information provided subsequently by Google and which is not associated with an IP address). Also Google determines the purpose of the treatment and use of the information collected, as well as the operation and duration of cookies.
- Google is committed to keeping information stored in its computer systems secure. That is why you have implemented a data protection security strategy: principles of user data security and privacy through the configuration of your browser.